Thank you to everyone who voted. We feel humbled and privileged to be acknowledge by our peers and clients alike. The AICM Pinnacle Awards for 2016 saw NCS awarded two prestigious titles and three finalist positions this year.
- Nathan Wilkinson, NCS Collections Manager, was awarded with QLD External Collections Agent of the Year 2016
- Dale Hannan, NCS Managing Director, was awarded the High Five! Award 2016
- Dale Hannan finalist for VIC/TAS External Collections Agent of the Year 2016
- Dale Hannan finalist for QLD External Collections Agent of the Year 2016
- Dale Hannan finalist for VIC/TAS High Five! Award 2016
The AICM (Australian Institute of Credit Management) Pinnacle Awards recognise the leading performers in the credit industry. The awards are presented at the end of each year across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria/Tasmania.
Industry peers and clients nominate and vote for these awards.
External Collections Agent of the Year Award
This award is presented to an individual who has shown a deep commitment to assisting credit managers recover owned amounts where they have demonstrated:
- Long term, consistent efforts to support the business need;
- Efficient recovery and returns; and
- Excellence in reporting and clear communication throughout the year.
The High Five! Award
This award is open to any member who has made the Council smile or laugh out loud. The winner of this award will have demonstrated:
- Pretty much anything unusual or generally comical; and
- Involvement with credit management.
In a challenging industry, and especially in challenging economic times, these awards mean a lot to Nathan and Dale. Both for the recognition from clients and industry peers, but also as recognition within themselves for an ongoing and commitment to growing a strong service business dedicated to the growth of their client’s businesses.